Custom Printed Product Labels
Providing clear and easily readable product information is a key part of the sale process. In addition, many regulatory agencies also mandate that essential product information, such as nutritional information, country of origin, expiry dates, and side effects, be clearly disclosed when selling certain products. While printing this information on product boxes is the most common method used to provide this information, there are situations where custom product labels, that adhere to the product itself, may be more appropriate and cost effective.
The most common application of product labels is on bottles and tubes. Whether you are in the business of selling cosmetics products, vitamins, pharmaceuticals, CBD based products, or essential oils and perfumes, branded product labels can help you create brand awareness and distinguish your product from the competition. In addition, product labels can also be used to seal and brand other packaging products such as product and shipping boxes.
Design and Print with Printingblue.ca
Over the last 15 years, we have worked with thousands of businesses to design and print custom product stickers and labels. Some of the professional print services that we offer include:
- An Experienced Design Team
- Pantone Colour Matching
- Free Templates
- Fast Turnaround Times
- Eco-Friendly Materials
- Free Shipping
Product labels can be purchased in any quantity and can be produced in rolls, sheets or individual sets. Our equipment is capable of producing custom die-cut product labels in all shapes and sizes. In addition, we also offer low cost sampling capabilities in order to ensure that the final product matches your expectations.
Choice of Materials
The choice of materials for product labels can significantly impact the label's look, feel, and performance. Therefore, depending on various factors, such as the product type, intended use, environment, and branding, we offer a variety of label materials to meet your requirements. Popular label materials to choose from are:
- Paper Labels: Paper labels are cost-effective and widely used for various purposes. These labelscan be coated or uncoated and are available in multiple textures and finishes. Suitable for indoor use, these labels can be printed in any colour.
- Vinyl Labels: Vinyl labelsare flexible, durable, and water-resistant, making them a suitable choice for outdoor products or products exposed to harsh conditions. Vinyl material can be used for bumper stickers, window decals, and outdoor equipment labels.
- Foil Stickers and Labels: Foil labels add a premium, metallic look to product labels and are often used for wine, spirits, and specialty food items.
- Kraft Paper Labels: Kraft labels are made from Kraft paper, a natural, eco-friendly, and cost-effective option. Kraft labels are ideal for application on products that strive to convey an eco-friendly message.
- Temper Proof Stickers: Tamper-proof or tamper-evident labels are designed to provide visible evidence of tampering or unauthorized access. To ensure product safety and integrity, they are commonly used for product packaging in various industries, such as pharmaceuticals and electronics.
Coordinate with a Matching Product Box
Printingblue.ca also offers a full range of retail packaging solutions. In addition to labels, we can also provide matching product boxes, custom mailer & shipping boxes, and packaging inserts. By having a consistent theme for your product labels, packaging, and shipping boxes, you will be able to reinforce your brand awareness every step of the customer engagement cycle.
Order a Free Sample Kit
Still not sure? We offer free sample kits that give you a taste of what is possible when you choose Printingblue.ca. You will not only get samples of our recent product label orders; we will also send you a comprehensive kit including samples of other packaging products.